Bio Oil before and after effects vary from one person to another; hence, as with all other cosmetic brands, a predetermined set of results is difficult to lay down for this particular treatment oil.
Regardless of this fact, a handful of consumer reviews provide testimonials that Bio Oil has shown some degree of efficacy after sustained use over a particular period of time. This article provides information on what type of results this product delivers, how long should they be anticipated and if there are any differences before and after the use of Bio Oil – the skincare specialist brand for troubled areas in the skin.
A clear understanding of the uses of the product is a prerequisite to answer what Bio Oil before and after results are expected from the point of view of consumers. Bio Oil contains natural plant extracts, vitamins, synthetic chemicals and the patented PurCellin Oil; this formulation is specifically marketed for people who want a less expensive and non-invasive alternative for sophisticated skincare treatments. This treatment oil improves the appearance of stretch marks, scars, uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin and hastens the regeneration of new skin cells.
Product Trials – Analyzing Bio Oil Before and After Skin Conditions
Branded by many as a “dry oil”, Bio Oil combines the properties of both cream and oil. On one hand, oxygen-free oil proves to be an effective medium on which activating ingredients can be potently retained. On the other hand, to address the problem on greasiness, the thickness of this base is reduced through the use of PurCellin Oil making it light and easy to be absorbed by the skin.
To convince consumers of the brand’s promise, a portion on the Bio Oil website is dedicated in presenting tests and trials that show results before and after the use of the product. A quick rundown of these clinical experiments, from the manufacturer’s perspective, indicates that, Bio Oil indeed produces improvement on the concerned area. Specifically, the tests include the following:
- Trial for Scars. For a period of 12 weeks, panelists were subjected to a twice-daily topical application of Bio Oil on newly healed to mature scars. In this particular study, the effect of Bio Oil on both major (i.e. scars from surgeries) and minor scars (scars from superficial cuts) were tested. Results indicate that the redness, tone, width, height and elasticity of the scars were improved respectively according to their order of significance. Overall, 65% of the subjects experienced an improvement in the appearance of their scars after approximately four weeks.
- Trial for Stretch Marks. Methodology used in this test is the same as the previous one. Subjects underwent a twice-daily application of Bio Oil on abdominal stretch marks. Though redness, tone, width, height and elasticity of the stretch marks were refined, the degree is not that promising; only 50% of the subjects exhibited significant improvements after four weeks.
- Trial for Uneven Skin Tone. In this test, the effect of Bio Oil on conditions showing uneven skin tone such as melasma (where dark irregular patches form on the surface of the face) was tested. Significantly after four weeks, 93% of the subjects were noted to have experienced improvement in the appearance of uneven skin tone, specifically in the color, evenness and area covered by this imperfection.
Bio Oil Before and After – A Look at the Consumers’ Insights
From the point of view of consumers, though Bio Oil does have effects on skin problems, Bio Oil before and after pictures, available in different sites, show minimal to moderate improvement in the condition of the troubled area.
According to consumer reviews, the following results are generally expected from the Bio Oil skincare brand after its continuous and appropriate use:
Reduction in redness or darkened appearance but not complete removal of stretch marks – by nature, stretch marks, once they have developed in the skin’s surface tend to be permanent. Like all other stretch mark treatment, either topical or through laser sessions, Bio Oil only improves their appearance and make these discolored areas fade and blend well with the other areas of the body.
- Reduction in redness or darkened appearance but not complete removal of stretch marks – by nature, stretch marks, once they have developed in the skin’s surface tend to be permanent. Like all other stretch mark treatment, either topical or through laser sessions, Bio Oil only improves their appearance and make these discolored areas fade and blend well with the other areas of the body.
- Lightened dark patches on the skin and moisturized skin –this treatment oil hastens the fading of uneven toned areas of the skin and provides moisturizing capabilities for the skin.
- Smoothened scars with gentler appearance - Bio Oil shows significant efficacy in making the appearance of scars feeble and lightening its tone, redness and texture. Consumers indicate that with the continuous use of this product, the ring around the scar gradually blend with the color of the surrounding areas of the troubled part overtime.
- Unnoticeable acne scars and evened out surface of the skin – the application of Bio Oil on face reduces the darkness of blemishes resulting form acne breakouts. Moreover, Bio Oil also improves the appearance of burrows in more severe cases of acne proliferation
The above mentioned Bio Oil before and after information are proven by consumers, while at the same time others might oppose these testimonials. These mixed set of reactions are expected as the nature of the product, being a cosmetic brand, takes into consideration the differences in skin type, the severity of the imperfection to be addressed, the duration of the treatment and the sensitivity of the skin to a combination of ingredients – all of these variables affect the efficacy of Bio Oil and result that consumers should expect.
Thank you for reading Bio Oil Before and After: What Results to Expect?.
If you like this post please consider linking to it using this code: